Our goal, no matter the injury, surgery or concern, is to get you back to the activities you enjoy.
We now have 2,650 square feet of space in the gym alone, allowing more room for additional equipment and therapy opportunities. We have 15 private patient rooms and a convenient entrance off the parking lot. We’re now located next to the new Wellness Center, offering a space for you to conveniently continue your conditioning and rehab training after your therapy is complete.
Expert care by highly-trained specialists
- Orthopedics. We see patients for strains, sprains, post-surgical rehabilitation, like knee and hip replacement therapy and more.
- Sports injuries. Our therapists work to ensure a safe return to sports.
- Neurological disorders. Therapists assist with stroke, spinal cord injuries, Parkinson’s disease and other issues.
- Pediatrics. Our pediatric specialist treats children with developmental delays, physical ailments and other movement disorders.
- Vertigo. Therapists perform maneuvers and exercises to help resolve dizziness issues.
- Falls. We offer therapy for patients who require balance, strength and endurance training, including geriatric patients with a decline in mobility and fall concerns.
Our team is continuously looking at expanding services we offer. We’re preparing to provide new services like speech therapy, lymphedema treatment and dry-needling.
“Our goal is to provide our community with the highest level of care,” said Mark Reinhardt, rehabilitation services manager. “It’s not just about the convenience of being right here, it’s also about us taking care of you and doing it well.”
Swing beds available
Our team provides access to skilled rehabilitation as an inpatient in our hospital through our swing bed program. Our private rooms offer personal bathrooms, individualized activity programs and convenient access to your physician in-person or via telehealth. We accept patients who have a daily need for therapy, including post-surgical patients, patients recovering from an accident or stroke and those needing pain management. Our goal is to provide a safe return to home.
“It’s extensive rehabilitation, compared to patients who may be discharged to a nursing facility,” said Reinhardt. “This is another option for many patients who may be hesitant to go into a nursing home, or for patients who can’t go to nursing homes. We provide skilled care and you’ll have access to your care team.”